Monday, August 31, 2009

Biblioblog Top 50 for August

My fall to 86th place in July's ranking (and my apparent inability to think about biblical studies issues without also blogging about them) inspired me to end my blogging sabbatical early. As a result, I have re-entered the Top 50 at #29 for August, rising 57 places over last month.

I will, however, need to redouble my efforts studying for prelims starting with September (tomorrow). Since I work full-time in addition to trying to prep for exams, I was allowed to defer until the end of the semester. That gives me a little more time to read the huge stack of books and brush up on all my Semitic languages while attempting to write a dissertation proposal. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't keep changing my mind about my potential topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment