Saturday, March 20, 2010

Free ESV iPhone App!

A few days ago I learned that Crossway has released an ESV app for the iPhone. We’d put Olive Tree’s Bible Reader on my wife’s iPhone, but I didn’t really want to pay for additional translations, so it only had ASV, KJV, and NET. More than that, I found it difficult to actually use because of the continuous text layout. So I was pleasantly surprised to see the ESV app has a very easy-to-read elegant text layout and easy-to-use navigation features for quickly flipping to a new passage.


If I had an iPhone or an iPod touch with this app, I would probably stop carrying a Bible to church. If you have an iPhone or an iPod touch, you should check it out!


HT: ESV Blog, Bible Design and Binding, and Art Boulet via Twitter on Mar 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment